Lancaster Care Assessment and Support Centre welcomes enquiries from any professional or agency involved with the family. However, a formal referral must be submitted (using Lancaster Care referral form) by the Local Authority Social Worker.
- Initial contact to Lancaster Care from agency or Social Worker
- Lancaster Care will send out brochure by e-mail or post
- A referral form will be submitted by the agency Social Worker
- A telephone discussion unique to each specific parent will take place
- Lancaster Care Assessment and Support Centre will carry out a Viability Assessment
- Upon agreement of funding by the referring agency the booking made and confirmed in writing
- Placement Planning Meeting will take place involving the parent, the referrer, the placement managers or key-workers etc, to discuss package of support or assessment. Supervision of parents will be discussed at this meeting.
- The service user and child will move into the Centre for the programme to commence
For costs and fees please contact us directly on +4420 8406 3419 or email@example.com