You may be allowed to invite people to visit you at the centre if it has been pre- arranged, and agreed by the Local Authority who are funding your placement.
- Your Clothes: Bring enough clothes and shoes for yourself (Remember it can be very chilly, windy and wet on the coast, especially in the winter months).
- Your Toiletries: Bring enough toiletries for yourself to last at least 2 weeks. After this time you will be able to buy more as these run out.
- Your Personal ‘Knick-knacks’
- Welcome Pack
We would very much like to hear what you think about our Centre, whether it is good or bad. We can only make sure our Centre is a helpful and supportive place for families, if you tell us which of the things we do are helpful to you, and which of the things we do would maybe better done a different way.
There are different ways that you could tell us:
- Tell us at one of the residents meetings that we hold every week
- Tell your Key Worker – they will bring it to the next staff meeting we have
- Fill in one of the forms that are in your room and pop it in the red posting box by the front door at any time during your stay
- Complete our evaluation form at the end of your stay.
- If either of these methods are used, we would be able to discuss it with you within 2 weeks from you telling us.
If you prefer not to tell us yourself, you can get someone else to do it for you:
- Your Social Worker from your home Local Authority
- Your Solicitor
- Your Advocate
- Your Children’s Guardian
- Tell OFSTED who inspect what we do on a regular basis. There contact details are:
Royal Exchange Building
St. Ann’s Square
Tel: +4430 0123 4666