Yes, you will need to pay for your own personal requirements, your child’s requirements and groceries. You will also need to budget for your travel.Do I have to pay for anything?
There will be a Trans/Mid/Interim Meeting throughout the 12 weeks of your stay which you will be involved in, along with weekly Keywork Sessions through weeks 3-10 with you and your Key Worker.
Rules are clearly set out in our Service User Handbook, which is available upon request.
- Enough appropriate clothes and shoes for yourself and your child
- Any personal items you may need, i.e. photos, tablet, etc.
A babysitting service may be available at an additional cost and must be paid upfront.
We would very much like to hear what you think about our unit, whether it is good or bad.
This information will help us to maintain a high standard of service delivery with your input.
There are different ways that you could tell us:
- House meeting;
- Through your key worker,
- Confidential complaints form;
- Exit meeting;
- If you prefer not to tell us yourself, you can get someone else to do it for you:
- your social worker
- your solicitor
- your advocate
- your child’s guardian
- another professional
- a friend
- OFSTED – (Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills)