Lancaster Care Assessment and Support Centre is based in the East Yorkshire coastal town of Bridlington. It is easily accessible by train, car or bus service. Bridlington offers a broad range of amenities which are instantly accessible to parents by public transport or on foot.
Lancaster Care Assessment and Support Centre has close links with the local Children’s Centre, Midwifery, health and Social Services in the area who are on hand to offer support and advice as required.
Lancaster Care Assessment and Support Centre is a substantial semi-detached property with easy access to the town centre, and within walking distance of the beach. There are 4 family bed-rooms units (2 of which are en-suite), each furnished with bed; cot/child’s bed; storage and each with a safe for personal valuables.
The communal facilities include:
- Spacious kitchen area
- a separate dining room, which may be used for homework for older children
- Family room/well stocked children’s indoor play area
- Laundry/utility room with washing machine
- A room with TV for adults, which would provide an area for training, meetings and down times for parents
- Garden area and outdoor play area for children.